It is great living in Hermosa Beach. You are only a few minutes walk to the Pacific Ocean. “Hermosa” means beautiful and the beaches are. The schools are good. The Hermosa Pier area has some excellent clubs and restaurants. The only problem is the cost of living there. A tiny, little house in Hermosa goes over over $1,000,000. An apartments near the beach can go for over $3000 a month.
Rules for living in Hermosa:
1. Be young or young at heart.
2. Jog or cycle. Skate, not so much.
3. Learn how to play beach volleyball.
4. Keep the beach clean.
5. Always mention how close you live to the beach.
6. Drive a small car.
7. Have furniture you don't mind getting beer spilled on.
8. Choose Stear movers to move in this fascinating area.