Paramount

The city today known as Paramount was originally identified in 1781 by Mexican settlers of New Spain. It was organized under two old Spanish Ranchos; on the west, Rancho San Pedro, and on the east, Rancho Los Nietos (now portions of the cities of Santa Fe Springs and Whittier). These ranchos were established under the Spanish Empire and granted by King Carlos III in 1784. In 1834, Rancho Los Nietos was partitioned into five smaller ranchos including Rancho Los Cerritos and Rancho Los Alamitos, which both encompassed parts of Paramount.

Need more details? Contact us

We are here to assist. Contact us by phone, email or via our social media channels.

  • Yelp Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon

Call us now

(747) 214-9804

Mon-Sun

09:00am - 07:00pm

© 2019